Change is An Inside Job
Victims Impact Panel
Board of Directors
QCALM'S members include businesses, labor, government units, educational institutions and associates. Your membership in QCALM:
- Clearly demonstrates your support of QCALM'S mission of creating and developing a new era of labor and management cooperation in the Quad-City area.
- Affords an outstanding opportunity to network with other business, labor and community leaders and to exchange ideas and information.
- Strengthens economic development in the Quad-City Area. One of the most often asked questions by companies thinking about locating or expanding in the Quad-City area is, "How are your labor-management relations?"
- Supports QCALM'S Annual Labor-Management Co-operation Award. Each year the award is given to a company and their counterpart union who have demonstrated an outstanding cooperative labor-management effort.
- Supports QCALM'S Annual Conference. Held each spring, the conference brings to our community nationally recognized speakers knowledgeable in current topics regarding cooperative labor-management relations. QCALM members receive a 32% fee discount.
- Supports QCALM'S membership activities (September through May). These activities include regular presentations by speakers or panel discussions on current issues that affect the work place, as well as social activities, such as our Annual Golf Outing and Steak Fry and the Christmas Luncheon.
- Strengthens QCALM'S partnerships with other community agencies, such as the School-to-Work program and area colleges, to better prepare our young people for the jobs of tomorrow.
- Supports QCALM'S consulting services to its members and other businesses, labor organizations and governmental units. QCALM members receive up to 20% discount on consulting services.
- As a member you will also receive QCALM'S quarterly newsletter, The Vision, which includes up-to-date information on QCALM'S programs and activities, as well as articles on current issues in labor-management relations.